This Masterclass series will help you build strategies to assist you to manage and prevent the psychosocial risk in your workplace that comes from bullying. This course will be run over three sessions each with a different, but related focus.
- Bullying is Kryptonite to Psychological Safety – 6 October 2022, 10am – 12pm
- Investigating Workplace Bullying to Improve Systems – 27 October 2022, 10am – 12pm
- Implementing and Monitoring Bullying Risk Management – 17 November 2022, 10am – 12pm
MASTERCLASS SERIES COST
- $895.00 (GST inclusive)
Masterclass 1: Bullying is Kryptonite to Psychological Safety
Workplace bullying undermines workplace psychological safety and the two can’t coexist in a team or workplace. The term psychological safety is still characterised by lack of clarity for many. This results in many grappling to understand what this means for their own workplace.
In this masterclass, we will unravel psychologically safe workplaces and it’s bullying kryptonite. It should be noted that this workshop assumes a level of understanding about workplace bullying.
In Masterclass 1, you will learn:
- What is psychological safety?
- How workplace bullying and psychological safety conflicts leading to less successful workplaces?
- What does this mean for your workplace?
- What frameworks exist that help us create psychologically safe workplaces?
- How can we influence leadership culture to embrace psychological safety?
Masterclass 2: Investigating Workplace Bullying Incidents to Improve Workplace Systems
Workplace bullying incidents are often rooted in workplace systems. Many psychosocial risks, bullying being one of these, emerge out of systems that do not work properly, haven’t been implemented, or don’t exist at all.
In this masterclass, we focus on the systems approach to managing the psychosocial risk of workplace bullying and understanding which systems need improvement.
In Masterclass 2, you will learn:
- What is the systems approach to managing the psychosocial risk of workplace bullying?
- What is the value of systemic risk management in managing the workplace bullying psychosocial risk?
- What frameworks exist that help us to analyse a workplace psychosocial risk?
- How can we use a framework to complete a root cause analysis and learn to prevent it’s re-occurrence?
Masterclass 3: Implementing and Monitoring Bullying Risk Management in Your Workplace
Implementing systems and processes to manage psychosocial risks and create psychological safety is vital for compliance, keeping your employees safe and injury free to enjoy their lives, and to ensure a thriving and innovative business.
In this Masterclass, we focus on the implementation of risk management frameworks and monitoring those systems. We utilise the work we have completed in the first two workshops to implement and monitor your bullying prevention frameworks.
In Masterclass 3, you will learn:
- How do we implement psychosocial risk management to prevent workplace bullying?
- What are the risks of failing to implement and monitor effectively?
- What tools and frameworks exist to measure for the success of psychosocial risks including workplace bullying?
- Who do we need to include to ensure successful implementation?